Services to Architects
RBC offer QS and Building Survey advice, support and services to architects throughout the South of England covering East and West Sussex, Hampshire including the IOW, Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Kent and surrounding counties.
Our services will always be tailored to your practice's individual needs and project requirements.
By tailoring our services on an individual basis, RBC can support your architectural practice either on an individual project or on a far broader scale as required.
RBC make no charge for an initial consultation and quotation, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our services include:-
- All traditional Quantity Surveying
- All traditional Building Survey roles (where required we can also arrange for structural engineer or other specialist input i.e. detailed Asbestos Survey)
- Feasibility Studies
- Budget pricing of schemes still on the drawing board to ensure that the design itself evolves within budget and where appropriate, recommending areas of Value Engineering to return the design to budget
- Building Surveying to ensure the suitability of an existing structure. Where required by the survey, Structural Engineer reports can be arranged
- Party Wall Agreements
- DDA audits under the Disability Discrimination Acts
- CDM co-ordination
- Preparation of Tender Documents, Programmes and Managing the whole Tender process
- Analysing Contractor’s Tenders relative to the budget and preparing Tender Reports
- Project Management to level required
- Contract Administration / Employers Agent
- Contractual claims and dispute resolution
- Valuations with the Contractor and liaison with Client / Financiers where appropriate
- Manage the Handover and Defects Period
- Post contract administration